Footprints

Footprints

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Greeting from Tree of Life/Plan Escalon

Hello everyone, we apologize for the lack of communication since my return trip from the Mosquito Coast. A lot has been going on here at Plan Escalon since my return and on top of that I have been sick as well as dealing with some severe pains caused by a pinched nerve in my upper back. This pain has prevented me from doing a lot of things here lately.

Sabrina on the other hand has been extremely tied up with preparing to start homeschooling our daughter Maritza and editing a book for a friend. She has also been working as a team with Maritza, teaching English to some of the younger children on campus. In the midst of all this Sabrina received word from her dad, that his father, Sabrina's grandfather passed away and so she is currently in the states supporting her dad during his time of grief. Please keep my family and I in your prayers. Soon we will be back online with you all sharing some more wonderful stories of the work we are involved in.

Have a wonderful weekend and God bless each of you and your families.

vr,
Marcelino Sanchez
Missionary for Honduras

No comments:

Post a Comment